Come catch tournament class Smallmouth Bass from unpressured waters in a pristine environment. Come hunt world class Largemouth Bass from tiny mountain ponds and lakes.
All Baits, tackle, rods and reels provided, we only fish with the best St. Croix rods and high quality reels.
All fishing done with custom artificial lures unless otherwise requested.
Fishing from either: 19’ Skeeter Fully rigged Bass Boat or 21’ Nitro fully rigged Bass Boat.
Where We Fish
- HOME WATERS
- Waterbury Reservoir = Smallmouth heaven
- Curtis Pond- Tiny Pond/Giant Largemouth
- Great Hosmer Pond- Little Pond/Big Largemouth
- Arrowhead Mountain Lake — Smallmouth and Largemouth, occasional walleye & Northern Pike, celebrity Muskellunge.
- Memphremagog — (U.S. only) Smallmouth and Largemouth
- SPECIAL WATERS*
- Lake Morey/Lake Fairlee — Hunt for a state record Largemouth
- Island Pond
- Lake Seymore
- Moore Dam Reservoir
* An additional $50.00 is charged for expenses if you decide you want to fish these waters.
What to Bring
- You absolutely need to have a valid Vermont fishing license for the day or days you fish.
- Clothes to provide ample warmth throughout the day (there is plenty of dry storage in the boat)
- Polarized sunglasses preferably with amber lenses to see beneath the surface better (Essential in the Spring!)
- Food and drinks to keep you energized.
- If it’s raining, bring a raincoat.
- If it’s sunny, bring sunscreen.
Matt Applebaum is a successful local angler who has been fishing bass tournaments in local SMALL WATERS as well as Lake Champlain with a good deal of success since 1998. Winning the Vermont Bass Federation Open his first year fishing tournaments, coming in 2nd his first tournament ever, the writing on the wall was clear.
Matt has won numerous tournaments on Lake Champlain, including; LCI Team Bass, Northeast Teambass, Vermont Bass Federation, Plunder Bay Open. Matt has also placed well in B.A.S.S. tournaments and FLW Outdoors events on Champlain.
“Champlain is awesome, but most times it takes as much out of you as you get back. I like the little ponds best, what I call ‘The best of Vermont’ “.
For up to 2 people
Half day — up to 4 hours: $225
Full day — at least 6 hours: $325
For 3–4 people
+ $50 per person
* Please Note: There is a $50 fee assessed for fishing ‘special waters’ to cover extra expenses
email@example.com or (802) 635-9877 / (802) 598–5523.